Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

37-fellow travellers on an uinknown path


like the fresh reassuring dawn,

after a fearful thunderous black night…

like sweet , soft music to
the ears…

after the shrill deafening sounds of the market -place..

with
weary feet and heavy tread

having scaled vales and dales
and
surfaced from deep waters ,

to flounder on gory rocks
now that my
soul thus yearns for rest


and the spirit seeks to flee from the rigmarole

of the trappings of
life..


U my friend..
like the soft cool breeze of the grove…
like
calm tranquil shores..

like the fresh reassuring dawn..
like
sweet soft music to the ears…


U walk with me…..
a few miles ……
an unknown journey
indeed…

solitary yes, but not alone…
neither destination nor
pathways…

fellow travellers ………
now walking, now stopping
to
rest awhile…under shady trees..


laughter ringing loud in the air, sometimes….

and bouncing back
from the clouds above…

is it rain-drops or tears ,
trickling
down ur cheeks and mine..

no matter……indeed it does not matter…

weary
and exhausted,


when we do sit side by side..

and I lay my head
upon ur
shoulder, thus……

the peace that fills me, from deep within…
is not of this
world…..

indeed it is …..
of the seven worlds, my friend…
of the seven worlds……
and beyond………

No comments:

Post a Comment