Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

25-in ur arms


In the dim twilight after dusk……..
hand in hand we walk…..
his in mine, mine in his…
our fingers entwined….
solitary on the beach…

the sound of the waves hitting the shore….
stars twinkling in the dimly lit sky….
we walk on and on…..
the vast length of the shore..
stretching before us…
whispering sweet nothings….
talking of this and that…..
and yet of nothing at all….
all the while….
feeling the warmth of each other’s hands..
then suddenly , he draws to a still….
the next moment
he has filled me in his arms….

i am taken aback, for a moment…
but only for a moment…

I look up into his face…..
his gaze has captivated mine….
looking into the depths of those eyes….
deep… deeper than the ocean behind him…
I’ve entered his soul…
or he has entered mine….
it does’nt matter…

Time stands still…..we r one….
in that moment of communion…
We have experienced
a life-time of union…
Not with each other alone…
but with Him up above…

His lips descend upon mine…
we explore each other…
ecstacy …yes….but more than that…
Spent….i rest my head upon his shoulder…
digging my face into his chest…
he holds me so…
the warmth of his breath upon me..
the strength of his arms around me…..

In ur arms
I scale the heights of ecstacy….
In ur arms
I live the life of a thousand births
in ur arms
i see the beauty of creation…
In ur arms, sweet love..
I know, I have found my destination….


No comments:

Post a Comment